Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Business Report


When looking at my first business report, it becomes apparent that the results are meager, to say the least. Within 3 weeks, I wasn't even able to reach 1000 gold and during the last days, I slacked quite a bit, which is actually very noticeable when looking at the graph. I am even losing money, although that is due to me reaching level 20 and leveling inscription to 225.

As for the reasons of those poor result, I essentially blame it on two things:

  • Bad server choice
    I got on a high population RP realm, so there are lots of players role-playing a business man which in turn leads to high competition, low prices and low profit.

  • Low character level
    I am only able to produce trainer-learned recipes and some minor glyphs. Those are all mass-produced, some are not even worth 1 gold. The real profit comes from glyphs learned from Book of Glyph Mastery and Northrend Inscription Research. Both will be unavailable for me until level 50.



On my horde server, where competitions is not quite as fierce and where I have access to nearly all glyphs, the situation is quite different and I am earning a nice profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment